Storing bij 15x knipperen doelpunt favoriete voetbalclub?

Vanavond speelt om 20:00 uur Ajax tegen Cambuur.
Ajax staat ingesteld als favoriet.
Helaas knipperen de lampen bij mij niet.
Uiteraard is de Trigg actief; het is inmiddels 4-0 maar geen enkele keer is de Trigg geactiveerd geweest.
Jammer hoor!!

Update:
Uiteindelijk is de uitslag 9-0 voor Ajax geworden, maar geen enkele keer is de Trigg getriggerd geweest; erg jammer want deze optie geeft zo’n mooi effect.

Vanavond speelt Ajax weer. Net is het 0-1 voor Ajax geworden.
En warempel de lichten knipperen weer!!!

Hi @Brandje,
Sorry to hear your triggs didn’t fire up. I’m glad to hear it’s working again. Please let us know if it happens again, we’ll investigate it then.

Hoi @Joanna,
Klopt maar er is geen stabiliteit. Vorige week werd er bij 1 score van Ajax de trigg niet geactiveerd.
Let op; dat ligt niet aan mij configuratie, want die staat perfect.
Het is puur de service die jullie gebruiken. Zijn dat nog steeds personen die allerlei systemen met uitslagen bewaken en dan de trigg actief maken?

Wil je daar nog eens aandacht aan schenken?

Yes, I set up triggs for myself too to monitor the situation :slight_smile:

1 like

Top Joanna!
Ik ben benieuwd, Ajax speelt as 16/10 uit tegen Heerenveen….

En ja hoor het is 19:10 en het is 0-1 voor Ajax.
De 15 x knipperen werkte!!

Nu afwachten of de werking stabiel blijft.

1 like

En om 20:18 werd het 0-2 voor Ajax weer werd er 15 x geknipperd :+1::+1::grinning::grinning:

1 like

Hi, @Brandje,
I’ve been also tracking all the past games so all seems to be working fine! I hope also on your end :slight_smile:
So I hope this issue is closed and no further problems will occur!
Enjoy!

1 like

Hoi @Joanna,

Thx for now!
It works also on my side; so this issue is over.
Have ‘n good day!!

Dit topic is na 14 dagen automatisch gesloten. Nieuwe antwoorden zijn niet meer toegestaan.

Hoi @Joanna,

Het is weer mis. Het is nu 21:30 uur en Ajax (favoriete club voor de Trigg) staat op 4-0 tegen Willem II
Geen enkele keer is mijn Trigg afgegaan.

Groetjes, Ton.

Hi Ton,

Sorry to hear that. That’s a sad coincidence, I turned off my test triggs on the day you posted this.
Could you show me the last activity logs from your trigg? You can find them at the bottom of the trigg.

1 like

Hoi @Joanna,

Je bedoelt dit?

Yes, perfect. Do you have logs from all the goals (and only the lights didn’t blink) or are the logs missing (so probably the event wasn’t triggered at all)?

Oh, sorry, now I see, the logs are missing from Dec 2. So perhaps we didn’t get the events about the goals. I will note it and we will have to check with the team when we will have time to investigate it in more detail, I’ll keep you updated.

Hopefully it works today!

1 like

Thx.
And indeed there was no trigger at all.
I think that the organization which you use forget to do there job.
And thx for the attention from you for this issue.
And Indeed tonight plays Ajax again; I’m curious…

Groetjes, Ton.

Helaas @Joanna in de 8e minuut maakt Haller 1-0 voor Ajax, via een doelschop, maar het knipperen blijft uit….

Hi Ton,
My colleague has adjusted some settings last Friday in the soccer channel. We are not 100% sure if that will fix the issue but we hope so. I’ll stay on monitoring the triggs again too but please let us know if anything malfunctions in the meantime. I hope the triggs from yesterday were fired up as expected, I got notifications for mine.

1 like