Storing bij 15x knipperen doelpunt favoriete voetbalclub?

Hoi @Joanna,

And indeed the lamps were activate stond 18:41 uur. See the screendump. So now it works. Hopefully now in a steady way. I will follow it. Thx for now.

Hoi @Joanna,

Vanmiddag om 15:16 maakte Ajax 0-1 en keurig werd de Trigg geactiveerd.
Het lijkt er op dat het nu weer goed werkt.
Uiteraard blijf ik het volgen.

En voor straks fijne Kerstdagen! :santa:

Groetjes, Ton.

Hoi @Joanna,

Ik heb te vroeg gejuigd. Om 16:11 werd het 0-2 voor Ajax en helaas werd mijn Trigg NIET geactiveerd. :cry::cry:

Hi Ton,

Sadly, I can see that too, I had the same issue on my side :disappointed: Apologies for this inconsistent behaviour. We will definitely investigate this further, most likely in the new year though.

Meanwhile, best wishes for the holidays and New Year!

1 like

Hoi @Joanna,

Thx for starting ā€˜n investigation.
Also for you and your team the best wishes for 2022 !

Groetjes, Ton.

1 like

Hey Brandjeā€¦ als ik dit topic lees, lijkt het erop dat het wel werkt als AJAX op verplaatsing speelt, en niet, of minder als ze Thuis spelen.
Da was het eerste wat mij opviel.

Ik denk dat dat niet uitmaakt. Het is puur de service die Olisto gebruikt, die het af en toe erbij laat zitten.
Maar gelukkig heeft @Joanna het in onderzoek en daar is het wachten op.

Hi @Brandje,

I hope youā€™re doing well!
Weā€™ve done a little investigation about the missing events and in some cases it might be that games are excluded from our current offering. We cover 27 leagues in Europe, in the Netherlands it is Eredivisie and of the European ones, they are Champions League, Europa League, and Europa Conference League. So for now please do not expect your trigg to work for other games. We are looking into the options for extending our subscription to other games too.

However, it seems the game from December 2 you mentioned was in Eredivisie. So it should have fired up. However, we donā€™t have logs for it anymore. I set up my triggs for Ajax games again to stay on top of it and investigate immediately when we miss the events. If you notice something like that, please also report it.

Hoi @Joanna,

Yes, here is everything allright.

Thanks for your investigation and to let me know the status.
And indeed I knew that The Eredivisie always falls into the abonnement that Olisto had made. Yesterday evening at the Champions League the Trigg did perfect firing 2 times at the goals of Ajax.:+1::+1: So it looks very good.

I shall also pay attention of the Trigg will be firing in the future and I shall report it at you again if itā€™s not working.

Have a good day!:+1::grinning:
And again: thx very much!!

Groetjes, Ton.

Hello @Joanna,

At the last goal today around 18:40 into the 90 st playtime Ajax got a penalty and it became 3 - 2 with Ajax - RKC
Unfortunately my trigg was not triggered.
At the 2 other goals the trigg was well good triggered.
Would you please look into it?
Zie the logs.

Hi Ton!
Thanks for reporting! I had exactly the same behaviour. Iā€™ll be investigating tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a good evening!

Hoi @Joanna,

Thx for your very quick response!

Iā€™m curious at your research!

Greeting Ton!!

The game Cambuur- Ajax has just ended. 2 - 3. Gladly just in time has Ajax won the game. Pffff
All the 3 times the Trigg was triggered en the lights were flashing.
So far so good.
Have ā€˜n nice weekend @Joanna

Groetjes, Ton.

Hi Ton!
It seems that the issue was caused by the max limit of calls per hour which we ran into one week ago. This issue shouldnā€™t occur anymore! So hopefully your triggs will work without any hiccups from now on :slight_smile:
Have a good week!
Groetjes,
Joanna

Hoi @Joanna,

Thx for your message and investigation of this issue.
I also hope that itā€™s now solved for the future.

Many, many thx for your time spent on this issue.

Have a very good day!!

Groetjes, Ton.

Hoi @Joanna,

De competitie is vandaag 6 augustus 2022 is weer begonnen en helaas werkt mijn Trigg weer niet.
Ajax heeft ongeveer 17:37 uur 1-2 gemaakt maar in beide gevallen wordt mijn Trigg niet geactiveerd.
Wil je er weer ff naar kijken?
Vast bedankt.

Hi Ton,

Iā€™m so sorry to hear that. Yet again :see_no_evil:
Weā€™ll investigate.

1 like

Thx again!:+1::+1:
Iā€™m curious

Hoi @Joanna,
Vandaag tegen Groningen maakt Ajax 1-0 om 14:33 uur enā€¦ā€¦binnen 2 sec na het doelpunt werd mijn Triigg meteen geactiveerd.
Perfect en nu maar weer hopen dat dit zo blijft.
So far so good, thx :pray:

Groetjes, Ton.