Triggs activation based on other triggs activation

What kind of functionality are you thinking of (delete what is not applicable): App functionality

Is the functionality already available at a service like IFTTT, Alexa or Google Home? No

What functionality would you like to propose:

I really like the fact that Olisto keeps track when a Trigg was activated/fired.
Now, with this info it would be cool/efficient to have another Trigg only ‘fire’ based on the activation of another Trigg within a time frame.
Example.
I have Triggs to pull up all sunblinds.(At night or at times the blinds are not needed anymore because sun is around the house)
These triggs just fire every day. Even if the blinds were not down at all. No problem, but not needed.
Other triggs bring the blinds down based on all kinds of conditions, that do not fire every day.
It would be efficient to have the Trigg for bringing up only fire if the trigg('s) for bringing down were fired that day.(=Time frame).

This is just 1 example.

I think I found a way to base some triggs on activation of others.
I use the Timer with the advanced option using an ID.
When a trigg is triggered I start a timer for let’s say 7 hours(25200 seconden) with ID ‘sunblindsbackdown100%’ . I use this timer ID as input rule as well. So it will not be triggered for the rest of the day(7hrs). Also this ID can be used as input for other triggs. Like a trigg to bring the sunblinds up at night or when bad wetter arrives etc.

Also to stop triggs going of multiple times a day, the timer with ID is an excellent option.