Spotify playlist

What functionality would you like to propose:
when using starting or playing playlist in Spotify it always starts with top op the list
would like it to resume where I stopped or be able to have it start as a standard with shuffle mode

Hi @reinaerts,

Thank you for your suggestion! To resume where you stopped, you would need to make another trigg. In your actions go to Spotify > Device > Playback > Play/resume.

If you want to continue with the playlist trigg, you can also set offset (which indicates which position the playing should start at, 0 being the top of the playlist, 1 being the second song and so on). That, however, still keeps the original order.

I think we could add a functionality to the playlist actions to play it in shuffle mode. That’s a nice suggestion. I will look into it and get back to you :slight_smile:

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have other suggestions or questions!

Best,
Joanna

@reinaerts, Option to play playlists in shuffle is available as of today!

2 likes

thanks. shuffle would be great. other options you suggested would still mean starting at the same place every time. play/resume. only works if you pauze list first… so stil does not shuffle. can I have it autmotaccaly search for next track maybe?

Nice. I will give it a try later. today

works nice so far but have not checked all options yet

1 like

everything so far works fine. would it also be possible to provide multiselect. I can now choose any playlist in my Spotify and shuffle but if I would like to mix some playlist I need to do that in Spotify… multiselect in your app would make it so much easier

Unfortunately that is not possible, since Spotify can not play/shuffle more than one playlist at a time.

Ah. A shame. But thanks for checking