Olisto Now opnieuw installeren op Apple Watch

App version: Olisto Now 1.0
Phone OS: 15.5
Problem description:
Olisto Now deed het tot voor kort prima op mijn Apple Watch (serie 6)
Omdat er wat haperde dacht ik handig te zijn door de app op mijn watch te verwijderen en deze er opnieuw op te zetten.
In de appstore staat Olisto Now uitgegrijsd met “gekocht” en kan je deze niet opnieuw downloaden. Op de watch is de app nergens meer te vinden.
De Apple Watch resetten haalde niets uit.
Hoe krijg ik Olisto Now weer op mijn Apple Watch?

1 like

Inderdaad een heel fijne mogelijkheid die al een jaar of zo niet meer werkt op de Apple Watch.
Ik dacht de reden te weten of te vinden, maar het is mij niet gelukt.
Hopelijk kan @Daniel ons nader informeren.

1 like

Helaas ben ik geheel niet thuis in de Apple producten, maar hopelijk kan @Joanna er iets van zeggen.

2 likes

Aii dat wist ik niet.
Thx voor je snelle reactie Daniël.
Ik wacht de reactie van Joanna verder af.

1 like

Hoi @Daniel.
Is Joanna soms met vakantie?
Ik heb sinds 14 dagen nog een bericht uitstaan, maar van haar nog geen reactie gekregen……

Groetjes, Ton.

Hi Ton,

I was indeed on holidays, I’m back this week and will be looking into this issue as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Best,
Joanna

Hi @johanberg59 and @Brandje,

First of all my apologies that you need to face issues with the watch app, that’s quite an inconvenience I imagine!

I tried to reproduce the problem to see what is going on. Unfortunately, it seems to be working fine on our device. I uninstalled the app and later could find it in the App Store on the watch and install it from there.

Could you please provide me with more information about your problem? Any screenshots are welcome, possibly that would help me understand where the problem lies. Also, Ton, do you experience the same problem as Johan? If I understand correctly, your problem appeared some time ago already, is it due to the app’s availability in the app store?

Kind regards,
Joanna

Hey @Joanna,

Yes I have the same problem and can’t install the App Olisto Now on my iWach 7.
In the store is mentioned “Gekocht”
Zie the screendump.

Hi @Joanna
It is how @Brandje it describes.
In the Apple Store where Normally the button “download” appears there is now a button “gekocht” (purchased)
The button is grey and nothing happens when you push it.

Regards
Johan

@johanberg59 @Brandje
Could you try to install it via App Store on your watch? I imagine it’s less convenient with typing but it works this way.
In the meantime I’ll have a look if I can figure out if the purchased/gekocht behaviour on your phone is normal for all apps or just Olisto Now specific.

1 like

So it seems this is rather a common behaviour with Watch Apps.

Olisto Now is purely a watch app, meaning it is not connected to the phone Olisto app (and that’s also why you need to log in independently there via a QR code). To my understanding, you cannot install an independent watch app on your watch via your smartphone (although maybe there is a way I didn’t find). It seems that a working way to reinstall such an app is via the App Store on your watch. (Below also an article about that).

Please let me know if this solves the problem and if you can successfully download and use the app on your watch again!

https://9to5mac.com/2019/12/17/how-to-reinstall-deleted-apple-watch-apps/

1 like

Hoi @Joanna,

Thx to the example how to install on ‘n watch it work now.
Lucky that when you must login the karakters they can be filled in upon the iPhone. That’s makes it easier.
Then comes ‘n QR code on the watch; scan it and log in on Olisto.
I have to day again many things learned from you.

I’m very glad with this App on my watch.
Thx very much and again you helped me on ‘n very good way!
Have ‘n good day!!:+1::+1::grinning::grinning:

1 like

Hi @Joanna
Thanks for you service.
It is working again, installing it with the appstore on the watch.
Again thank you and have a nice day

kind regards,
Johan

1 like

Dit topic is na 13 dagen automatisch gesloten. Nieuwe antwoorden zijn niet meer toegestaan.