Nest koppelen lukt niet met Google inloggen gegevens

What does your question relate to:

Channel(s): Nest
The Olisto app
Other

Please add the correct tags [app-improvement, other or “channel-name”]

This functionality has not been asked before:

I have checked the Olisto FAQ
I have searched the forum and I can’t find a similar topic. (If you did, reply to that topic instead of making a new one)

Can you briefly describe what happened and what you expected to happen?

(Add any screenshots/photos where useful)
I can not connect the Nest Channel.
The inlog data is 100% ok

]

Was it a one-time event or reproducible?

One-time event
Reproducible

As described in e-mails that Nest sent to all their users and also in their article here: https://nest.com/whats-happening/#what-will-happen-to-my-works-with-nest-connections-if-i-migrate-my-nest-account-to-google it is no longer possible to use your Nest products with any works-with-Nest options, such as Olisto, once you migrate your Nest-account to a Google account. You can keep using Olisto and other 3rd party services as long as you don’t migrate, but once you do it’s gone and its not reversible. This is a decision that Google / Nest made and we or any other 3rd party integration have no control over.
So indeed, you can not connect the Nest channel using your Google login.

I have the same issue. I can’t make an nest account anymore and I have to make a Google account but when I want to log in on Google home with my Nest account he keeps asking for my google nest account and not my google. How did you solve this problem?

@Tim_Jacobsen Sadly the changes in Nest’s policies mean you will not be able to connect your Nest to Olisto :slightly_frowning_face: