Google home koppeling vanuit olisto

App version: __________
Phone OS: ________
Problem description:

Hallo,

Vanuit Google Home de koppeling gemaakt naar Olisto en ook toegevoegd.
Zodra ik een trigg wil maken in Olisto en als “dan” Google Home wil selecteren is deze grijs en niet selecteerbaar. Hij geeft aan “dit kanaal heeft geen acties”.

Wat kan ik doen om bijvoorbeeld vanuit een locatietrigg een koppeling naar Google Home te maken?

Dit is helaas niet mogelijk. Je kunt Google Home gebruiken om een Now-knop, en daarmee je triggs, te activeren (Hey Google, activeer <naam van knop>) maar Google Assistant biedt geen mogelijkheid om vanuit een andere dienst bij hen iets te activeren.

Hallo, Olisto heeft altijd goed gewerkt met Google Home. Sinds een paar dagen zegt de Google Assistent: “Sorry, ik kan Olisto Now momenteel niet bereiken.”
Ik probeer Olisto Now te linken in Google Home, maar dat lukt helaas niet. Er is iets gebeurd waardoor de service niet meer gekoppeld is.

Google Assistent: Sorry, Olisto Now lijkt momenteel niet beschikbaar te zijn

Help alstublieft

Hello,
Thank you for translating your question. I will reply in English hoping that it will be easier for you to read than Dutch.
I am currently unable to reproduce your issue; for me everything works fine, including disconnecting/reconnecting the Olisto account to Google Home. Could you try if you are still experiencing the issue? If so, could you answer the following questions?

1. How exactly are you trying to make the connection with Olisto? Using the Olisto app, using the Google Home app or using a voice command? If you didn’t already, could you try using the Google Home app? That should be the most reliable way.
  2. If that still doesn’t work, could you quote the exact error text that you are getting? Screenshots are always useful to help understand what is happening and when.

Hi Daniel, I have the solution.

I have only make the trigger and not the Buttons.
After I made the Buttons, I have sean it in the Google Home.
And now it works very fine.

Thank for your response.

Best regards Markus

That’s great to hear, glad that you found the solution!