Google assistant in Sonos to make commands and enter scenes

I would like to ask if it is possible to add the google assistant or the opportunity to put in certain commands to put a certain scene in motion.
So I have sonos speakers with a build in Microphone to control a lot of stuff around the house which works pretty good.
What I would like to do for example is say to Sonos/google assistent: Hey google ‘movie night’ and I could make a trigg that would react with dimming the lights, lowering the blinds etc. Or if I say hey google ‘goodnight’ and it turning off lights, turning down thermostat, stopping music from playing. That kind of stuff.
I am wondering if this is allready possible or if it could be added?

Yes, it’s possible to start a trig by Google assistant command, whether using Google Home or Google Assistant on your Sonos speaker. I do that for some trigs. But you can’t just say a simple phrase like you can with Google’s own Routines or with IFTTT’s Google Assistant support - you have to say “Set” or “Activate” in front of it. For example I have a trig that shuffles my Sonos playlist, an operation that other services don’t support. To run it via voice command on my Sonos One with GA support, I have to say “Hey Google, activate/set Sonos shuffle”.