"Gardena smart system"-Channel would be nice!

What kind of functionality are you thinking of (delete what is not applicable):

Channel / More conditions or actions to existing

Is the functionality already available at a service like IFTTT, Alexa or Google Home?

There’s is a IFTTT functionality and access via Alexa/Google and a separate App available.
Th communication-structure of the Gardena-System is relatively complex, I guess, as all devices communicating via a “smartgate” which establishings a communication over the gardena network.

What functionality would you like to propose:

I didn’t get all the specs of the Gardena smart system but would like to integrate a function to stop the mower while garden irrigation is active (as otherwise the mower drives against the water sprinkler).
Also other parking/working actions would be helpful (p.e. note mowing-times in excel or note irrigation times respectivley durations in excel or send push notification for actions,…)

Would be nice if someone could get into it.

Felle free to contact me if there are any questions.

Best regards.
Chris

Drive home when it starts to rain. This would be a function I would like to use, for example.

I have lived in many houses with yards that have irrigation. As a result, I have replaced many sprinkler heads and many controllers. For the longest time, I have considered getting a controller that I could easily set up from my phone while sitting in the cool of my house instead of in the blazing sun at the controller station. I have finally found it! The B-hyve was extremely easy to replace the prior controller, connect to WiFi, and program. I have had no issues with WiFi connectivity. When the power briefly went out to our house, it automatically reconnected to the WiFi without me needing
To do anything. I really like that you can also take pictures of each zone and label it because I could never remember where any of the zones sprayed. Unless you don’t know what WiFi is, you will have no problem at all setting this up. This is by far the best controller I have ever had. I even told my wife that sometimes you make a purchase that you just feel good about. This is one of them.