Edit trigg items

How can I edit a trigg to change, remove, or re-sequence a step? It seems i need to create a new trigg if I’ve made a mistake.

Rechts boven zie je … (3 puntjes dus)
Klik daarop en je ziet de mogelijkheden.

1 like

I apologize. It looks like the issue is specific to the “Someone entered or left location” trigg. I cannot see a way to edit or delete this one.
Also, is there a way to re-sequence the order in which the triggs are evaluated?
Thanks.

You can open a step within a trigg by tapping it. Then you should see a trash icon in the top right.

Regarding the order of the steps:

• For the conditions (the Whens), the order doesn’t matter since all have to be true for the trigg to be activated.
  • For the actions (the Thens), we launch them in order. However, we do not wait for the response of each action before continuing to the next (this is to avoid errors caused by 3rd parties). Therefore, we cannot ensure the order of execution. If this is crucial for your trigg, you can use the timer channel to add a fixed delay to make sure they properly go in order.

Sorry for picking up an old thread … though jrpeterkin’s statement is true:
If the Location condition is set to “Someone entered or left” the resulting condition within a trigg is editable but you can not delete it. No trash icon visible – which is visible when the location condition is set to any other sub-condition. The only way to change a trig with such a condition set to “Someone entered or left” seems to be deleting the whole trigg and rebuilding it from scratch without the specific condition.
Which is rather annoying when trying to sort out possible mistakes one might have made in a trigg with this condition.

Hi @alexanderfrese,

You’re right, the trash icon isn’t visible for certain trigg conditions/actions! Thank you for reporting this. I understand it might be annoying not to be able to delete just one condition from your trigg. We will look into it. I cannot make any promises about when it would be fixed but we will keep you posted.