Copy, paste and edit mode

I would like to have the ability to copy an existing Trigg, paste it and edit it to a new Trigg. It makes it easier to use the same setting in my 11 Hue’s.
Regards Theo.

Hi Theo, what you can do is choose Share Triggi > Copy. Open Safari and put the cursor in the address bar. Choose “Paste and Visit” and you will automagically open the URL. Now you can use the trigg again in your own app and configure it.

Hi Frank, I can share, paste the rule in the safari Adresse bar and open it in safari Triggi but then I cannot edit it. I can open the top right menu that’s but nothing furthermore.
Is it because I’m using a Beta?

When you open the shared trigg in Safari do you see a green button with “Use this trigg!”? And when you click that does it open in Triggi? Your next screen shoudl be the same trigg with a green button in the bottom “Use this trigg”. When you click it you go through the settings (depending on the devices) and in the end you can save it. Or add conditions and actions.
At least that’s what should happen…

When you open the shared trigg in Safari do you see a green button with “Use this trigg!”? And when you click that does it open in Triggi? Your next screen shoudl be the same trigg with a green button in the bottom “Use this trigg”. From here no editting is possible. Clicking does nothing. => When you click it you go through the settings (depending on the devices) and in the end you can save it. Or add conditions and actions.
At least that’s what should happen…

Can you share the URL of the trigg here of through a PM? So I can have a look at it.